Holiday Tablescape: Glamping, Anyone?

Remember glamping? Well, this concept of glamour mingling with the outdoors has a certain appeal to me on aesthetic level. So, as a part of my holiday tablescape series, I'm adding this one to the list...

Inspired by the casual sexiness of the plaid dress (by AKA New York) I was hooked on this idea when I stumbled up on the Herrera Tablecloth at Zara Home.

The smokey glasses from CB2 perfectly capture the mood of the setting, while the gilded wood plates from Vivre add an orglamic touch to the table. Wouldn't they pop set on a black charger?

The brass Shamadan tealight votive from Driade is a unique piece to add some glow and a bit of drama. It perfectly captures the delicate shapes of flowered branches in a glowing brass sculpture. Adding a bit of playfulness, a little collection of deer figurines made from natural grass emphasize the theme.

And, just to top it all off? I would definitely add the gorgeously simple antler necklace by Alex & Chloe. With its oxidized silver chain contrasting the gold charm, it's a perfect piece to compliment this setting and the dress!