November Sponsor: Oliver & Lilly's

Little changes are happening around here... one of which you've probably noticed today!

I'm thrilled to announce the addition of sponsors to coco+kelley because it means I'm able to support and promote some of my favorite shops ~ the first of which is Oliver & Lilly's. A gorgeous boutique in Vancouver BC, this shop carries an amazing selection of pieces that I am dying to add to my wardrobe!

I mean, helllooooo gorgeous! I'll take all three of these ensembles, pretty please!

Check out these perfect picks for fall. The colors are so very yummy. (Lovin' that skirt!)

The shop itself is so well put together, I can't wait to see the website when it launches! (Soon, my dears, very very soon!)

In the meantime, please click their link in the left column to pop over to their blog and check out all the goodies and learn more about Oliver & Lilly's!

ps ~ if you're interested in being a sponsor (especially for the holidays!) on coco+kelley, please email me for more info!