Sweet P & Sage: A Stunning Success

Just thought I'd do a little follow-up to the interview I posted last week on the collaboration between Sweet P and Sage for Pulp Lab. They launched the collection in its entirety last weekend, and I was lucky enough to be able to see the gorgeous garments in person and meet the talented couple!

Sweet P was an absolute DOLL! So sweet, absolutely gorgeous, and looking quite sassy in a dress she had designed (of course). The fabulous flower detail was inspired by her favorite dress from the Ghosts in the Garden collection...

I fell in love with both of these. The ruffle on the 'bird dress' was insanely wonderful, the painting more beautiful and delicate than you could imagine, and belted detail just the right accent. The 'corsage cocktail dress' was just divine with all that texture and pop of color that dripped right into the fabric. The entire collection is for sale here... I so wish I could afford a splurge!

And, here's me with Sage. So handsome and gracious! And so nice to chat with! (PS - note the big thumbs up and the Obama pin... he was rockin' it for Sweet P because the pin didn't match her dress. These two are the cutest!)

To read more about the evening, check out this article, and to read my entire interview, pop right on over here. (And if you haven't voted yet... get your bootie out the door!)