The Holidays Are Here!?

Up until today, I hadn't felt much in the way of holiday inspiration, but then I opened up the latest issue of House Beautiful and couldn't help but feel the urge to put on some Christmas carols and deck my halls! Check out these fun vignettes...

I absolutely LOVE these paper bells strung in abundance on the banister! I've never thought of using these at Christmas, but they work perfectly, and are such an easy solution to freshen up your decor.

The feather craze hits the holidays! Woven into greenery and draped around a simple mirror, this idea adds a bit of playfulness to the usual holiday swag. The best part to both of these styles? These solutions are totally budget friendly, and who's not loving that these days?!

Of course, we can't forget the tabletop. Loving that graphic napkin against the chartreuse rimmed china (from Haviland).