Pretty Pretty Princess

My apologies for the fashion heavy posts of late, but I seem to be singularly focused at the moment.  While the perfect birthday shoes have still yet to be found, I'm moving on to outfit choices.  With only a few days left I have to move quickly! 

I've never been accused of being the girliest of girls, but I'm really feeling like I want to kick things up a notch this year.  Maybe because it feels like I won't be able to get away with it much longer!

I've found a variety of inspirational options.

There's the gold and glittery, 



The sexy twist on a mens wear look,



The ultra-fem frills,



And a fabulous take on my favorite grey

photos by greg kadel


And of course I couldn't resist throwing a few more shoe options.  I really couldn't go wrong with any of these, don't you think?!





The countdown is on!