And The Winner Is...

Ok, seriously people. My life is hard enough without all of you leaving the most amazing batch of comments I have ever had on my blog and then making me pick just ONE to win the Domino book. You're killing me! But, alas, it's time to pick a winner...

Thank you everyone who participated. You left some great, inspirational comments! Some rooms I had completely forgotten about, and some were spot on with my own favorites. So, with that in mind, I ended up drawing a number out of a hat for this one... and the winner is...

JAMIE! Here's her inspiration...

My favorite domino mag inspiration came from Drew Barrymore's office kitchen. I searched for months for a chandelier for our dining room. Sadly, after having to have our house completely rewired the only thing I could fixtures in my Home Depot budget were awful wrought iron Tuscan fixtures and way too traditional crystal laden pieces. But then on that page I saw a white chandelier against those green walls. It was the same shape as the old brass fixture hanging in my dining room. After a little effort and $4 in white spray paint I had a brand new fixture and a completed dining room. Yeah!

Hers was actually one of my favorites because I love that the piece actually solved a little dilemma for her and inspired her to take matters into her own hands by spraying out her chandelier! Congrats girl! Please send me an email with your address so I can mail you the book!

Thanks again all for sharing your stories with me, and have a lovely week!

PS - Jamie just sent me a sweet thank you and a photo of her chandelier! I think it turned out perfectly, don't you?