Holiday Tablescape: Dramatic in Nature

I know I've mentioned this before (likely around the same time last year), but Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday. It's all about the right things ~ food, family and being grateful for the things we have... a particularly perfect theme for this year, I think.

So, I've been dreaming up tablescapes for my favorite holiday in my head and finally decided to do a little inspiration board based on this design created by Ankasa for DIFFA...

I love the muted palette, the balance of classic and modern, and a touch of fantasy with the large tree covered in fabric roses. Out of this, I came up with this:


Starting at the top...

1) Fabulous centerpiece by Krislyn
2) Warm amber tumblers from EQ3
3) Ceramic pheasants via Williams-Sonoma Home (but I bet you could find some on ebay!)
4) Mona linen napkin& Kim Seybert ring available at Vivre
5) Perfectly classic "Delamere" dishes via Horchow
6) Fabulous fabric flowers from M&S Schmalberg
7) Sweet candelabra with flower detail at Graham & Green
8) Fancy white glass from Zara Home
9) Unique 'brown sapling' flatware from Jayson Home & Garden
10) Oversized Italian candlesticks at Horchow

It's actually somewhat similar in style to last year's tablescape, but I've replaced some of the more glamorous metallics with classic pieces like the china and the porcelain pheasants. I guess I'm feeling a bit more old fashioned this year! What do you think? Could you (and would you?) replicate this look?