Weekend Shopping: Maison Luxe

When I moved back to Seattle a couple months ago, I popped into all my favorite stores to say hello, introduce myself, drool over gorgeous goodies... you know. The usual. Well, when I got to Maison Luxe, I totally fell in love with the shop...

I ended up chatting with owner Kelie Grosso for a while, only to find out that she was pretty much running this huge place by herself. So, I did what any self respecting home decor addict would do... I totally finagled myself into a job helping out here and there so I can lust over all her pretty Oly casegoods, vintage lamps, and yummy pillows...

Well, guess what, my pretties? For the rest of the week (and maybe longer) it's all on SALE. 30% on the website and up to HALF in the store. We sold a lot of lovelies yesterday, but there are still quite a few amazing pieces left (like the vintage cabinet above) for a heck of a deal.

Of course, there are also lots of little accessories perfect for Christmas gift giving (or decorating your own pad).

If this white console doesn't sell, it is SO coming home with me. Maybe the pillow too...

After this month, we'll be closing the doors and moving to a location that is under super secret wraps (which means you should definitely sign up for the mailing list to keep in the loop). So, come stop by, say hello, sip some champagne and take advantage of some serious discounts while you can!
See you at the store (or, right here) soon!