Color Predictions from Bloom.acious

This is it people! The very last blogger to contribute to our week (and a day) of color, and a perfect final choice she is!

Carrie over at bloom.acious has created such a unique blog full of a variety of topics, including fashion, where she has been doing some forecasting for a while now! So when I asked her to join in on the 2009 color predictions, she put together a quick fabulous list for all of us, and I think it perfectly rounds out the trends we've been seeing...

lace trim






lace trim bottom

For more fabulous fashion and interior examples (and photo credits), just click on each color's title to get to more yummy color pages on bloom.acious. I love that Carrie picked silver as an alternate to grey, and have to say that the Carolina Herrera dress on the right was one of my absolute favorites for its subtle use of yellow in a year that I think we'll start to see it fade away on the runways a bit more. Thank you Carrie for joining me this week, and a huge thanks to everyone else who participated as well!

Now, I'll tally the votes... and tomorrow we'll crown our colors!