Color Predictions from Style Court

Who better to assist in choosing the reigning color of 2009 than the woman who rules her own little piece of blogland - Ms. Courtney from Style Court herself! Immersed in interior design and its history, I thought she'd make a great addition to our little panel, so she dropped in to add her quick two cents on the subject...

lace trim

While I try not to think about trends, I do like the interest in green we've seen recently. I hope lush emerald shades and jade hues will continue to be strong. I especially love Mary McDonald's work as seen in the latest issue of Domino.

Just like this space in Zooey Deschnel's home (also featured in the latest Domino), I think cobalt and royal blue will continue to be very big!

I also hope red continues to be dominant and I predict we will see more pale pink.

lace trim bottom

It sounds like the pink votes are definitely stacking up around here! I love the vote for red, since it's definitely a favorite for me at the moment as well. Thank you so much Courtney! One more blogger left for later this afternoon... stay tuned!

*just a little update luvies ~ courtney did a great little pink post after mentioning it as one of her favorite colors here... check it out!