Domino Magazine Closing: Is It Really Over?

According to WWD, and reported on Apartment Therapy, it looks like this time the rumors could really be true... Is Domino done for good?

No more jumping up and down on the bed every time I receive a new glossy cover in my mailbox? (Ok, so the February issue was a bit disappointing... but still!). What's a girl to do? You better start pulling images out of your decofiles now because it looks like the website will be departing as well... Oh, what a sad sad day! I'm crossing my fingers that this somehow isn't true. Please don't tell me all we'll have left are the stuffy overpriced pages of Elle Decor? (Gorgeous eye candy, but simply unattainable for the majority of us). Domino has been the one magazine to make design accessible and simple. Please don't go!