Color Predictions from {this is glamorous}

Last week, we had a fantastic lineup of guest bloggers posting on their color predictions for 2009 as we crown our own Color of the Year.

Today, I'm so happy to introduce the always inspiring {this is glamorous}. This series wouldn't be complete without a little forecast featuring the gorgeous images she is known for putting together so perfectly...

lace trim

While I adore luminously white rooms with vibrant splashes of color, will always be drawn to softly welcoming neutrals and elegant grays warmed with delicate touches of color . . .

image: photo by ben park; livingetc april 2008


image: elle decor september 2007

image: she sells...


image: ellie saab via style.com

Would love to see more of the pink-hued lavenders and dusky roses that having been seeping onto the runways and into interiors this season.

lace trim bottom

Seems like we have another vote for pink in the house! I'm in love with the last bedroom in this set - the subtle inclusion of color in the all-white space is just fantastic. Thank you so much {this is glamorous} for joining in on my little week of predictions! I'll be sad to see it go ~ I think I could keep doing this for the entire month with all the amazing photos and collections we've been seeing! More this afternoon, my dears...