Etsy For the Office

I mentioned yesterday that I'm wanting to redecorate my little office space right now, so of course I popped onto Etsy, and what did I find?

A cute little hippo with such a sweet face, I can't help but smile when I see him...

I'd love to fill him with irish moss and set him on my bookshelf! You can get your very own right here.

I can never get enough marble, so until my dream kitchen and bathroom are realities, I think I'd settle for these...

Perfect paperweights or bookends for my stacks of decor and fashion inspirations.

And then there's this space-age looking piece...

I actually bought its twin last month on Etsy. I thought it would be so cool to mimic the infamous Jesse Randall cork lamp...

I can't wait to get my space together! You can expect a lot of deskscape posts this month!