Happy (Full) Weekend!

So many little and big plans for this weekend...

Perhaps I'll break out the wellies and enjoy some time by the lake if the sun is shining. Or even if it's not...

On Saturday, I'll be attending an event that I used to help organize every year, the Ronald McDonald House Hockey Challenge, benefiting some of the most amazing, positive, and strong children and families I've ever met. (I'm sure there will be photos for you next week!) If you're looking for a way to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon... join us!

Sunday will be a mini roadtrip with Erin for a much overdue visit to Carol at Gatherings - one of my lovely sponsors here at coco+kelley! I can't wait to see her amazing store!
tom watson
Of course, if I had my way, I'd be dancing around in a sundress in 80 degree weather... but I suppose that will have to wait for summer to really arrive...

I hope your weekend is fabulously full as well!! Any wonderful plans?

photography: *1. amanda pratt *2. kate towers *3. jonathan miller *4. tom watson