Happy (Scattered) Weekend!

This morning I'm heading off to meet with a bride-to-be who needs a little design assistance for her wedding decor...

The couple will be getting married in Maui, with the reception here in Seattle in late October. I'm hoping to mix some subtle beach style in with her favorite idea - lots of paper flowers - by taking a cue from this gorgeous arrangement by Modern Day Design.

And, back on the topic of boots... I've been thinking about how I can transition my favorite grey ones from this never-ending winter to the spring I'm dying for...

These funky little bands from the 2 Bandits are a cute possibility! Especially paired with a vintage little prairie-inspired dress. They have a fun variety of designs (I am, of course, loving the equestrian style!), and some of them are on sale... but today is the last day, so get clicking! (PS - their blog is pretty darn cute too!)

And since it's almost the big day...

This might be my favorite Valentine's message. Dudes. I love you all. (From the talented Sarah Gardner).

Happy weekend!! And, don't forget to enter this week's giveaway! I'll be drawing the winner tomorrow, so if you're lucky you'll be getting an extra special Valentine's Day present. xoxo