Under The Sea, Over The Top?

In the process of going through the latest couture shows, I discovered designer Zuhair Murad's collection of gowns dripping with coral, starfish and other ocean-inspired details...
coral and aqua rooms from the runway2
While this dress makes a fabulous entryway, I don't know that I'd have an appropriate occasion to wear it to in my lifetime. I do, however, wonder what you think of the rest of these as 'alternative' wedding dresses...?

starfish wedding dress and tabletop
An all-white tabletop set with starfish at each place setting would compliment this gown's somewhat subtle, yet sparkly starfish detailing.

zuhair tabletop
This dreamy dress would flow beautifully on a sandy beach with its pale aqua beaded coral weighing down the bottom. An au natural tabletop with a hint of beach glass blue would do perfectly to match.

zuhair beach
Or, imagine a more dramatic contrast with a constructed mermaid dress in grey and a modern, elegant beach reception. Who says you can't get fancy in bare feet?

Well, would you do it? I have to say... I just might!