The Queen of Cards

I've been meaning to share with you all my new business cards, created by my friend and super talented designer, Chelsea, who has her own little company here in Seattle called Suite 7 Creative.

She did such an amazing job of capturing the style of coco+kelley with this fun design, and was great at taking the general concept I started with and turning it into a fabulous card. I get complimented on it every time I pull one out! (Psst - she also did my banner!) My favorite part...

Yay for my little mantra! When Chelsea isn't designing custom cards and invitations, she's filling up her Etsy shop with fun little goodies like these cute Valentine's Day cards...

And keeping up her own little blog as well! If you're looking for a custom designer in Seattle, I would highly recommend her for any projects, and if you're lucky enough to live here, you can also pick up her cards being sold at our favorite little Queen Anne coffee shop, Muse. Happy shopping!