More Couture Details

A few weeks ago, I shared a few of my favorite details from the couture shows... well, I had to add a few more, because there was so much yummy goodness going on...

While we were all completely enthralled by the paper flowers at the Chanel show, there were a few other magnificent details to fall in love with too.

My favorites? The chic black and white pattern above and the totally 80's gloves below. Only in Chanel could you combine the two and get away with it!

For the record... I can't believe more actresses weren't sporting some gorgeous Elie Saab designs at the Oscars. But, in keeping with the very white trend we saw, these two would probably have been my picks... (Oh, and since you asked, loved Natalie Portman and Anne Hathaway. And Angie's green jewels. Of course.)

Another look I'm loving? Black flowers. While floral patterns are popping up everywhere for spring, us girls who look best in black can still get away with the trend... a little goth style.

And finally... this dress from Dior had me thinking of teacups the second I saw it. Such a fun little detail to have the underside of a skirt displaying a beautiful pattern.

Still trying to catch up with all the Fall'09 shows! You can expect some posts on them in the next few weeks... from what I've seen, there's lots to love!