C+K Sponsor: Dana Cordova

We've got a few new fabulous sponsors members here at coco+kelley, one of which is Dana, who came to me by way of one of my favorite people, which kinda makes me love her and her work double...
The talented gal behind Dana Cordova Design has a serious eye for creating fresh and modern invitations and other printed materials (I'm pretty sure she does it all!) with her own unique style.
I especially love this glam and bold design for a recent wedding that included ALL the extras (thank you notes? programs? done and done). The best part? All coco+kelley readers will receive 20% off a first time package for the rest of the month! So, if you're throwing a party, planning a wedding, having a baby... time to get your details together and send them off because this is one amazing deal!

For more of her portfolio, pop over to Dana's blog, and take advantage of her seriously reasonable packages.