A Gentleman's Quarters

Searching for information on the incredible stylist (that term doesn't even come close to describing his talents!) Robert Rufino, I ran across an interview on NY Social Diary featuring his gorgeous little flat on the Upper East Side.
I have a thing for menswear fabrics and Rufino's small living area is so working for me, although I'm not sure it's a style I'd be able to handle in my own home every day. I love the addition of the antique chair covered in leopard print though! Very femme chic.
I adore his little details... right down to his fancy specs and this photo of a Tiffany window display (where he is the Vice President of Creative Services and Visual Merchandising).
I love how the space feels so curated - and the bookshelf styling is impeccable. He's even managed to squeeze in a little flatscreen in a way that's completely unobtrusive. A little corner library and his adorable pup, Windsor. How perfect is that? It seems like every corner is used perfectly. While the space is full, it doesn't appear packed or piled with stuff. Everything has its place where it is displayed... even if it's in the corner on the floor! For more of his fabulous apartment, you can read the entire post right here.

PS, Don't forget, it's Rooms from the Runway day over at LoftLife - come check out this Refreshed Moroccan matchup!