Wedded Bliss: Sasha+Matt

The second I saw the pop of color in this wedding I fell in love with it...
Sasha's perfect blue sash, the huge flower to perfectly match her bridesmaids? All of it is just perfect for a Kauai wedding.
The addition of a softer golden yellow and tangerine help keep the palette soft.. I love the shot of the happy couple in the hammock with her bouquet! Of course, parasols come in handy in the tropical heat, and how cute are the little ones as they watch the ceremony under the shade?
The tabletops were very simplistic, which I also love - keeping things light and fresh, with just a bit of texture in the runner to add a bit of interest. Ok, I'm ready for a beach vacation now... anyone else??

*via project wedding, photography by union photography

*Sidenote: If you haven't heard via my twitter, I am officially working on the c+k wedding blog! Of course it will include notes on entertaining, tabletops and more, too. If you'd like to contribute, please email me to be added to the list of guests!