Since You Asked...

A few weeks ago I did a little post on how to style up any area of your home, and my example happened to be my little bar. Well, many of you were dying to know... where did it come from?? And where can I get one??

Well, unfortunately the all white version I own is no longer available, but this swanky black with white trim is!! I purchased the bar from my good friend Kelie over at Maison Luxe , and I'm sure she'd be only too happy to place an order for any of you wanting one.

Here's another idea - many cheap bookcases have faux backs on them - try knocking out the back and painting the piece a fun new color (maybe with a little trim?) for a very simple budget version. Cheers!

*update - many of you have mentioned that you can't find the bar on the website. it's not up, but it is available, and it retails for $775. you can email kelie for more information!