Room of the Week: Ibiza Style

Forget one room. I'm ready for some more serious inspiration with a home that looks like this...
When my whole being needs a break from reality, there's nothing like sunshine and clean white spaces to clear my head. Especially if those spaces happen to be in Ibiza! The touches of warm rustic pieces (like that amazing sink and dining table!) and the natural textures have me picturing bare feet on cool stone floors and whispy white linen sundresses.
Whether its lounging by the pool or soaking in the tub, how could you not enjoy this scenery? But of course, the most important room is the one I will be spending lots of time in. Breakfast in bed anyone? The rich warm neutrals against the white is just what I need. Of course, when I'm all rested up, I wouldn't mind having an ensemble like this one to hit the town in... anyone for a little vacation?

*rooms via marie claire maison, street style via hudson via elle