Coco+Kelley On LoftLife!

For all you Rooms from the Runway lovers, I've got a very big announcement! If you've been missing your weekly dose of one of my favorite features, you're in luck. A few weeks ago I was asked by LoftLife magazine to become a contributor to their fantastic website, and I was thrilled about the idea of this partnership. From now on I'll be featuring this series every Tuesday on their blog... starting today!

I would so love it if you would pop over there to see the newest matchup and say hello to me in my new weekly 'home'. And, since I promised many more of these looks from the Resort collections... how about a little Balenciaga?
You better believe I want that bag for the beach! But don't you love how just a touch of deep blue can totally transform this modern space from Nuevo Estilo? Just another reason to stick to netural palettes - when you're sick of the blue, switching out the rug is easy!