coco + kelley updates!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited for the small changes and updates that have gone on this month, starting with my new banner that I finally posted up last night. It's nothin' fancy, but I really wanted to get some color up on this page, and that did the trick!

I will be updating my blogroll today... if you are still interested in doing the link exchange, please email me asap!

A few other FYI's...

On April 15th, Design*Sponge will hosting a Biz Ladies meetup in LA! I've already RSVP'd and you should too :) Follow the link for more info!

The Renovation of Apartment #34 has moved to its own blogspace right here! If you've been following Erin's foray into the design world, you can now keep up with all the little details on this blog dedicated to our design schemes and dreams for her little condo. I will continue to do updates on the weekends as well.



No post for me tomorrow as I have a very full day off planned, so have a wonderful breezy weekend everyone... and if you need an inspiration fix, check these out for some weekend eye candy...

All Things Bright and Beautiful's post on a series of amazing fashion photographs from Melvin Sokolsky.

A gorgeous flurry of (more!) butterflies as recycled art posted at Happy Mundane.

And Seattle's answer to The Sartorialist, Pike/Pine (a reference to the area connecting downtown Seattle to Capitol Hill known as the Pike/Pine corridor). Not an easy feat considering that Seattle is not exactly known for its style... but it's getting there!