Renovation of Apartment #34 - Inspirations

In the beginning of this week, I introduced you to Erin and her condo in Seattle that she's begun renovating. Her first step was tearing down the wallpaper so she could begin with a blank canvas. Second step? Finding her inspiration. Because she identifies so well with fashion, I asked her to send colors and pieces from the runway as well as rooms to give you all an idea of her style.

That said, I've known this girl since Jr. High and I still couldn't completely define her. She's got an obsession with winter coats, which to me translates to her need to have a warm and cozy feel to her rooms, along with a touch of clean lines and maybe a little 'menswear' style? She's completely into the green movement, so a space that's organic with neutrals and nature inspired colors speaks to her senses. And, the girl's got attitude, so there's definitely gotta be a touch of glam. That's my take on her space.

Here's what she sent me as her inspiration from the runway:



Anda few inspirational rooms...







Read all about her design dilemmas at the Apt #34 blog! She needs help with direction on the paint colors, textures, and ways to keep her look 'grown up'.