Mirror Mirror on the Floor...

Here's a horrible reality: I have no full length mirror in my apartment. Honestly, I don't know how I leave the house in the morning. I have to climb up onto my toilet seat to get a good look at my outfit in the bathroom mirror... or sneak into my roommates room to take a peek in his closet door. How did the boy end up with the mirrored doors anyway? Which leads me to this little piece of inspiration...



This lovely airy hallway from Living Etc is just my style, and just what I need. I have my own long hallway that could use a little opening up, and putting a mirror at the end of it would offer a little once over before I head out the door. So, I've officially started my search. I want something big, but thin, not too ornate, but plenty of character...



This mirror from Brocade Home is about the size and style I'd like, and it's got great detail (also comes in black and white!).



In my dream world, I would pick these gorgeous vintage pieces from Mecox Gardens. Huge, grey, shabby... LOVE THEM! Unfortunately not only are they completely out of my budget, they're way too big. Mecox also had a few others that I loved...





I kind of adore the white... and found a similar one with a little lower pricetag at Koo de Kir. Still a bit pricey though...



This one from Jayson Home & Garden is even more simple (and more affordable!)



If I didn't need the mirror to be so functional, I would pick these window pane mirrors from Ballard Designs up in a heartbeat!



Of course, if we go back to the original inspiration room... this one from Graham & Green might just be the winner...



Has anyone else seen a mirror they think would work? I have a feeling I'll be hunting through thrift stores and flea markets to find just the right one...