Rooms from the Runway

Yes, it's time for another edition of me pointing out the obvious link between the runway styles and the rooms we love!

When I was reviewing the Fall Ready-to-Wear collections, I couldn't help but notice the similarity between the colors used in the Proenza Schouler collection and a series of rooms featured in Living Etc. Check it out...







Muted tones of green, plums, mustards, and more... so yummy and warm and cozy!

I also happened upon this room via Me, Myself, & I that reminded me of the softly knitted piece in the McQueen collection...



And this room via Design FormuLA echoed a particular design from the Gautier collection that I'm completely in love with...



Next week, I'll to a room from the runway with spring in mind, going back to some of my favorite pieces from the Spring Ready-to-Wear shows last year.