Spring Tabletop

With Easter just around the corner, I've been collecting spring tabletop ideas and inspirations. My favorite might be this fresh pink setting...



Perfect for brunch with the girls! And, if I had my way, I'd add one of my favorite china patterns from Alberto Pinto, "Filets à Papillons".



Of course, once I started looking I found loads of fun spring patterns, but here are a few more finds...

For something casual yet sophisticated, I really like the 'Secret Garden' collection from Rosanna.



For brighter pops of color, Anthropologie's 'Watercolour' collection is simple and springy!



But perhaps my absolute favorite are the salvaged dishes from Lou Rota with their bright jewel toned flowers and beetles (yes, that's right, I said beetles).
(Apologies for the small samples - it's impossible to find closeups on the web!)



Remember when people were wearing rhinestoned live beetles as brooches? That's what this dinnerware reminds me of. Except these are cool and that was not. Lots more spring inspiration to come!!