Wedding Inspiration: Ruby + Aquamarine

Months ago, I had filed away this ruby and aquamarine ring by Julius Cohen because the I thought the colors would make such an original scheme for a wedding board...

ruby and aquamarine wedding board
sources: dress isaac mizrahi, dress lyn ashworth via brides uk, ring julius cohen, invitations lyn butler via frolic, clutch j.crew, tabletop by modern day design, flowers via domino

Then, yesterday, I stumbled upon the most beautiful wedding that fit this theme perfectly!

Photographed by Joel Flory, Loralie and Kevin's wedding has been featured on a few blogs lately, and I instantly fell in love with their intimate style, her custom made dress, and their choice of small venues...

How sweet is the little gardenia in her hair... and check out that gorgeous view!

To top things off, their reception is my idea of a perfect way to celebrate with friends - a dinner party at my favorite little restaurant. And how about those cute place cards? Total perfection.