C+K SPONSOR: STELLA & DOT

I remember when I was a little girl that one year for Mother's Day I dragged my dad through store after store looking for the perfect pair of earrings to wrap up for Mom. While our childhood memories aren't always accurate, I remember it taking what felt like hours before I found a pair I loved! Well, this year should be much easier thanks to sites like Stella & Dot!

I don't know about your mom, but mine likes her jewelry fairly simple. If you're looking for a piece she can wear everyday, then something along the lines of these pieces might work best... 
Of course, if she's more of a statement piece gal (like me!) then maybe she'll appreciate some of these pieces that I've been eyeing for my Mexico trip! They'll be perfect going into the summer...
Whatever your taste, I always find something to swoon over at Stella & Dot - if you haven't checked out the site lately, I'd recommend it! Time to do a little summer shopping!