HAPPY (PACKIN' IT UP )WEEKEND!

One week from now my loves, I will be waking up in sunny Mexico! That means this weekend is packing time. I've been planning outfits in my head, so I'm sure I'll be doing some last-minute shopping to complete a few of them...

I'll also be reading through all of my contributor submissions! Yesterday was the deadline, but if it's in my inbox my Saturday morning, you still have a chance to get me your posts or pitches for a series you'd like to start here on coco+kelley! For all the details, you can read the requirements right here. I'll be posting my favorites for you to vote on!
And speaking of shopping - have you checked out this month's sponsors yet? You should! I'm happy to introduce a few new ones, like Third Willow where you can discover some fabulous clutches, one of my favorites, Oliver & Lilly's for droolworthy dresses, or Millcrest Vintage for gorgeous retro styling. While you're shopping for you, don't forget your house needs some love too! Try Outer Banks Trading for beach inspired goodness.
For some eye candy, I highly recommend popping over to Ada & Darcy - a blog with serious swoonworthy style, and Dolan Geiman for some fantastic artwork (more on them next week!). Brides to be should pop over to Project Wedding for loads of inspiration for every little detail of your big day!

Have a bright and fabulous weekend, all!

xo, cassandra