Wedding Wednesday {My Bachelorette Party}

Ok my dears, as promised here is a little sneak peak into my bachelorette party. My amazing friends put together an entire weekend of wine, food and pure relaxation - exactly what I requested!

We traveled over the mountains (amidst crazy spring snow storms) and settled into a beautiful home in the middle of serene farm land. There was a truly palpable peacefulness all around.




On Saturday we ventured out the Columbia Gorge for wine tasting at the picturesque Cave B Winery. The views were simply stunning, even as we peaked through a mix of sun, rain, and hail! 

After an amazing 5-course dinner in a private room we returned to our farm house for the requisite giving of frilly gifts **too hot for the blog**, lots of razzing and hours and hours of girl talk (you'll spot Cassandra from coco+kelley in the photos!).

The bacheloretting was fabulous, as you can see. I couldn't ask for a more amazing weekend or a more amazing group of friends. Love you girls!