SERIES SUBMISSION: THE COLOR REPORT

I don't think I need to tell you all what huge fan I am when it comes to color inspiration. While I love to focus on palettes, Lana of lanalou has an eye for spotting one color and how it's beautifully incorporated into fashion and interiors...
Today I'm inspired by pops of tangerine, perfect to lift your mood and welcome in the warmer days. Whether it's a piece of jewelry or a bold jacket, a beautiful artwork or a statement furniture piece, anything in this color does the trick.

There's something about this color that is just so warm and inviting and it really draws you in. As it's such a strong color, all you need is a dash here or there. What do you think, are you a fan? Are you brave enough to give it a try?!

The Color Report- Tangerine Twist 1

The Color Report- Tangerine Twist 2

The Color Report- Tangerine Twist 3

The Color Report- Tangerine Twist 4

The Color Report- Tangerine Twist 5

Count me in for some tangerine!! It's one of my favorites. What do you think, readers, could we use even more color posts here on coco+kelley?