SERIES SUBMISSION: INSPIRATION IN THE IVY

I'm so happy to have the lovely Camille from Camille Styles here today to showcase her amazing eye for events and details. She would be a wonderful addition to coco+kelley with her entertaining tips and inspiration boards! Take it away Camille!
Today's inspiration board drew from a little fantasy of mine... over the weekend we walked the construction site where our new home is being built, and for the first time I realized that I'll have this wonderful patch of earth right outside the door of my future kitchen. Immediately my mind filled with images of climbing roses, terra cotta pots overflowing with lavender, and trailing vines covering the walls surrounding my secret garden...
ivy-inspiration-board-Camille Styles
There's something a bit mysterious about cascading branches of ivy (perhaps because ivy walls are so often used to conceal the most glamorous homes?), and I'd love to host a springtime party that celebrates the old-fashioned simplicity of this humble plant. Cafe tables scattered across a stone terrace, perfectly-manicured topiaries, a picnic overflowing with spring's bounty, and glowing lanterns that take the party into evening hours. Just like the namesake restaurant, it all comes together for a look that's chic and effortless with a dash of intrigue.

*Images: {Row 1} Bicycle, Amy Butler via The City Sage; Lanterns, Martha Stewart Weddings, Cheese Labels, Style Me Pretty {Row 2} Drinks & Courtyard, Snippet & Ink; Kiera Knightley in Atonement {Row 3} Ivy Bouquet, Martha Stewart Weddings, Library Wedding, Snippet & Ink; Pizzas, Kristi Schiffman; Ivy Garland, Elizabeth Messina.
I have to say that I've never seen Ivy look so appealing! What a fabulous board. Ladies & gents... what do you say? I think there's always room for more event inspiration around here...