SERIES SUBMISSION: THE FOODIE FASHIONISTA

Welcome to the first of a series of posts this week from bloggers who are hoping to become regular series contributors here on coco+kelley! I'm hoping that you, my readers, will help me pick the finalists by leaving feedback in your comments for your favorites. Won't you welcome our first contributor, Crissie Fuller of the blog bug&Bear with her Foodie Fashionista post...
Lately I have been obsessed with "foodtography." Pretty pictures of delicious food--I love them! The colors, the styling, they just make me swoon....today I let my imagination get away from me... and let breakfast inspire what to wear to brunch:
{foodagraph by margaret&joy, bag: marc by marc jacobs, jeans: j brand,by malene birger, pedro garcia}

...and yummy desserts influence the perfect outfit for a summer date:
{foodagraph by tartlelette. dress: thread social, bag: kate spade, bracelet: betsy johnson, shoe: prada}

Getting dressed has never been tastier.
Thank you Crissie for this d'lish post! I loved the idea of gaining fashion inspiration from beautiful food photography. So, readers... what do you think? Is this a feature you'd like to see more of on coco+kelley?