ROOM OF THE WEEK 4.1

I thought about putting up the most hideous room I could possibly find as an April Fools joke today... but that's just not very nice, nor inspiring, is it?? Instead, I give you this...
What might be my favorite room from the latest issue of Lonny. There are a few pieces in here that I wouldn't necessarily be attracted to on their own, but together, they create such an amazing, relaxed space! I love the element of comfort mixed with high end style, the variety of textures, and those big windows! Speaking of which...
How cool is that stencil around the whole area? (I never ever thought I'd say that about a stencil.) The pops of color mixed with materials like bamboo and carved wood bring a great exotic feel while the classical lamps and mirrors add sophistication. Together, they are absolutely timeless. On top of all of that, my favorite piece might be that funky little bar! Love, love love.