Outfit to Room: A Mexico Bon Voyage!

Hello everyone! Anne from The City Sage here! Thought I'd pop by with a late Friday post to wish our lovely gals Miss Cassandra and (soon to be Mrs.) Erin on their way! I've never been to Mexico myself, but I envision plenty of opportunities for lounging...
...long, leisurely breakfasts on the patio, with plenty of fresh fruit and mimosas. Strolls through bustling, colorful village streets...
...afternoons spent basking on the beach (maximum SPF of course!) or paddling through the crystal clear depths of a saltwater pool...
...evening fiestas, the tables piled high with all the authentic Mexican cuisine one girl could hope to see in a lifetime...
...and of course the big day itself, which is sure to be the wedding of the decade! I don't know about you, but I'm confident our ladies will have a smashing time, and I'll be on the edge of my seat for those photos. Live it up for us, girls!

Images: 1. Jock Sturges 2. Living Etc. 3, 7, 9. Julian Broad 4, 8. Elle Decor 5. Magnus Magnussen 6. Marie Claire Maison 10. Lonny via Tobi Fairley