HAPPY (DIVE RIGHT IN) WEEKEND

This weekend I'm plunging headfirst into apartment hunting as well as a few big projects... a few of which I actually hope to complete!
william waldron summer
While I'm doing that, I hope you'll plunge into my July sponsors websites. If you haven't visited them, now is a good time because we'll be saying goodbye to them in August! Speaking of which - there are a few sponsor spots left for grabs so spread the word. We love adding new partners to coco+kelley!

A big thanks to the lovely shops at The New Traditionalists and Saffron Marigold, beautiful bloggers Sage & Style and Ada & Darcy, my friend and lifestyle expert Kelley Moore, and wedding resource extraordinaire, and Project Wedding for being Premiere Sponsors this month! We were also happy to welcome A Fashionable Life (who is offering readers 20% off with code: cocok), Blue Hour Designs, Clayton Gray Home, Ruby Plaza and Max & Chloe as supporting sponsors as well.

And thank you readers for supporting us this month as we launched our first contributor posts! We can't wait to add more to the mix in August. Have a fabulous weekend all!

xo,
cassandra