A(NOTHER) NEW PAGE

When I started coco+kelley over three years ago, I never ever would have thought in my wildest dreams that it would get to this point. That I would have met so many amazing people, had such wonderful experiences, grown a truly loyal audience and created a successful company doing what I love.

It is because of all this that today starts a new era for coco+kelley - a chance to take things (once again!) to a new level of commitment to original and inspiring posts while bringing you an even more diverse group of talent to add to the mix.
a whole new level1
Today I'm happy to start welcoming in our official coco+kelley contributors - all of whom you can read about by clicking on their lovely photos in the sidebar. Those of you who subscribe to the blog via email or RSS, I hope that you'll come over today to meet them! They will be bringing you even more interior, entertaining and fashion related gorgeousness from all over the world.
a a fashion gone rogue prettya whole new level2
Heck. We might just throw in a cocktail hour for you to get to know them better. As for me, well, don't you worry your pretty head, I'll be right here too bringing you posts a nearly every day to make sure we don't lost that original ingredient. 

I hope you all enjoy the new series' that all these talented gals will be bringing in the coming weeks, and please don't hesitate to send me your thoughts and feedback too! Lots of love and lots more goodness to come my dears...

xoxo,
cassandra


*images via michael smith, livia cetti, jason nocito, fgr, martha bernabe, kelly wearstler