Wedding Wednesday {What's Fit to Print}

One of my absolute favorite parts of our wedding planning was designing the invitation. I'm a total graphic designer wannabe who is a freakish font loving, paper crazed, letter press fiend. Fabulous wedding invitation suites make me weak in the knees. That's why I just had to share these stunners with you.

The attention to detail in this suite - from the berry-paper lined envelopes, to the personality-filled stamps, gorgeous calligraphy and hand drawn map make me want to frame the entire thing on my wall - and it's not even my wedding!

Picture 3031

I love how this second suite is clean and crisp but still incorporates my beloved calligraphy and some really adorable Mexican iconography. And did you catch the Mexican themed stamps too?

erica131

The couple behind this wedding kept the gorgeous coming with their seating cards, dinner menus and table numbers. I'm swooning over the orange and grey color combo too!

erica161


Do you notice a grey theme growing? This last set of invites land right in my favorite color scheme with sweet design details including the nature-based illustrations, small pops of a yummy mauve and extras like the circular wedding itinerary that mirror the lovely mums. The white on grey calligraphy on the envelopes put me right over the edge.

screen-capture-21
images via 1 lost resource help! 2 erica and abrahm at ruby pr 3 lost resource help!

I think I could redesign my wedding invites 100 times. There are a million amazing wedding invitation designers out there and I'd love to work with them all! Of course I have to give a shout out to Brown Sugar Design - who I worked with for my wedding and could not have been happier with.

If you're in the midst in of invite planning be sure to check back in a bit - I'll have another hot tip to share!