ROOM OF THE WEEK 7.8

I suppose if I had thought about it I would have made yesterday's summery foyer the Room of the Week, but to be completely honest I've been a bit more of a minimalist lately. I think it's the warm weather that brings it out in me. Just like we shed layers in the wardrobe, during the summer all I seem to need is something like this...
casasdecampo micasa
An easy linen sofa, freshly striped pillows that remind me of beach blankets and a fantastic piece of art that helps keep the room feeling watery and cool.  Tile floors to beat the heat and those color block drapes certainly don't hurt either. Want to stay the weekend?
casasdecampo micasa2
How's this sweet little guest room suit you? I'm in love with the headboards alone, and I never thought red could look so refreshing! I also happen to have a totally impractical crush on mosquito netting. Never once in my life have I found it a necessary item, but that never stopped me from having one in my bedroom for a few years! Cutest detail? The fact that the ties for the curtains are also red. Loves it.

Tucking this home away for future inspiration!

*images via mi casa revista