WOULD YOU, COULD YOU?

I think it's safe to say that most of us are a big fan of coral colored pops in our home... but what about entire walls?
katieridder.corallaquer
...in lacquer no less!
toddromano coral room
It takes a brave client to trust their designer to take this color to the next level, but I think it's also easy to see how these two rooms make it work: lots of neutrals and using a tone on tone strategy to make the furniture blend more with the walls. Not to mention plenty of light!

As for me, I absolutely love the look of this color in all its high-gloss glory, but I think I'd be more likely to opt for something like this...
carrier & co10
A little more calm but still with the desired effect.
mdesign coral lacquer
Especially loving it paired with one of my favorite Missoni fabric for just the right amount of punch! What do you think? Could you do high gloss color in your home?

*room design by katie ridder, todd romano, carrier & co, m.design