Monday Work Wear {Mars vs. Venus}

Hi luvies! Welcome to a new week. You may have noticed a few updates around Apartment 34 - we're undergoing a little evolution and I couldn't wait to show you the progress to date!!

As I work to make style choices for the blog, I find myself osciliating between my personal style choices too. Right now I'm equally drawn to both overtly femine lookslike the gorgeous spring line from Paul & Joe,

paul and joe 6paul and joe 5

paul and joe 4paul anf joe


And the rough and rugged look book from All Saints.
9153492851

77848all saints via ink + wit

I suspect I'll just keep jumping back and forth between the two options for the forseeable future. For the blog, on the otherhand, I'm going in a very specific direciton - and I very much hope you like it!!

Happy Monday my dears,

*Mrs. E