C+K Sponsor: Amy Rodbell for Stella & Dot

We have a wonderful new sponsor here on coco+kelley this month that I'm so excited about! Amy Rodbell is a rep for the fantastic jewelry shop stella & dot whose collections exhibit a perfect mix of classic and trend pieces...
Browsing though the website, I discovered a few selections that are already on my list for everyday wear. I adore these earrings as a way to add a bit of sophistication to any ensemble, and I love the simplicity of stacked rings! The best part? Their extremely reasonable pricing!

Amy passed along these pages from the catalog to highlight a few of her favorites as well...
Amy explains... "My favorite thing about working as a Stylist with Stella & Dot is doing in-home trunk shows for clients. They invite friends over for a girls night and I bring the jewelry store to them. Half of the line is under $50 so everyone goes home with at least a little something! Many of the statement pieces are fabricated at the same couture house as Lanvin, Prada, and Jason Wu and are insanely gorgeous - especially in person. Some of the online pictures do not do them justice!"
Stella & Dot also has some pieces that would be perfect for bridesmaid gifts!
I don't know about you, but I'm already thinking of fall and holiday pieces to add to my wardrobe, and this necklace is so vintage gorgeous. Shades of berry are all over the runway for next season!
Two other must-haves for me? This pearl bauble bracelet (so Chanel chic!), and these rockin' chain and rhinestone earrings. Be sure to pop over to Amy's page on the stella & dot website to find your own must-haves!