On Vacation With... Urban Sardines!

When Cassandra put the call out for bloggers to submit a post, I was really excited to contribute since I love Coco + Kelley. And when she suggested we write about our dream vacations, my imagination went into overdrive. I had quite a few ideas swimming around in my head. But, then this image caught my eye, and I knew this was my dream spot-- Misool resorts in West Papua, Indonesia. There are eight eco-friendly water cottages on stilts nestled in a tranquil lagoon. Move over Brooke Shields. Blue lagoon, here I come!

Let's head off to the island...I think my dream vacation would be something like this:

9:00 a.m. (or whenever my eyes decide to open) I start my day (as one always should when on vacation) with a coffee and croissant in this luxurious bed. My boyfriend will, of course, present flowers at every meal, and I'll be wearing this gorgeous yet comfortable chemise from Anthropologie.

10:00 a.m. Time to go snorkeling. I like to color coordinate with the water, so I am wearing this gorgeous suit from Anthropologie, and a cover-up for when I get out of the water.

1:00 p.m. After a quick lunch, it's time to work on the tan and catch up on my reading. These decks are built for lounging! As any serious tanner knows, you must have one suit for swimming, and another suit for tanning. Of course, being a reasonable person, I also have a matching cover-up--and some earrings and Tommy Hilfiger sandals to complete the look ( I owe Misoor no less!).

7:00 p.m. Whew! The end of another tough day. After a refreshing shower in my outdoor bath area, I'll change into the evening's attire--a casual dress, some bling, and my, ahem, evening sandals (Dior, of course!). The ring is a seashell and coral ring in honor of my settings (when in Misool...). We'll have a light supper, and perhaps Whitney's lovely and refreshing ginger cocktail recipe:

Sparkling Ginger Lemonade

Domaine De Canton (Ginger Liqueur)

Sparkling Lemonade (or other soda or sparkling water)

Mix 1 shot of Domaine De Canton with the sparkling lemonade to fill a small glass over ice. Quick stir with a spoon. Enjoy.

11:00 p.m. return to the gorgeous bed, sleep, and repeat...

*visit urban sardines for more of lilah's lovely posts!