On Vacation With... Rand from Thistle & Clover

Bonjour Coco & Kelley or should I say adieu!?

My boyfriend and I are going to be jetting off to Scandinavia this Sunday to celebrate his finishing the Bar Exam! As co-owner of Brooklyn Boutique Thistle & Clover, I can't help but view every vacation as an opportunity to hunt for small, undiscovered treasures for the shop. Our store currently carries up and coming fashion labels such as Dace, Lily & Jae (pictured below!), Sunner, Wren and Lewis NYC. However, Camilla and I are always on the lookout for exciting new design talent.
I have to say, I'm extra excited for my impending trip to Sweden, since Stockholm is basically THE home of alternative fashion. After all, Acne pretty much invented the skinny jean! While in Stockholm, I hope to take in the scenery, scour the streets for under-the radar fashion labels, and hopefully, go to a couple romantic dinners with my bf in simple, flowy, date-night dresses! I couldn't be more excited about my trip. The icing on the cake? Guest blogging for the gorgeous Cassandra LaValle of course!
I've created this small image bank preview of what I hope the trip has in store for me. Upon my return, I'll be posting a Thistle & Clover, does Stockholm mini-guide for Coco & Kelley. Hope you enjoy the pics!
*Pictures clockwise from the top: The Stockholm Opera House's white-on-white bar decor; Bella Freud (of Austrian descent not Swedish!) writing at her desk via Art & Commerce; Vintage bicycles perfect for a city outing via Art Department; Oxford shoes from Swedish staple Acne; Picnicing on the Feather Island Archipeligo? Yes please!; gorgeous landscape via Flickr; Acne louche and totally rocking ensemble.