On Vacation With... Dana Cordova

The next chance I get I'm going to relive my honeymoon in Playa del Carmen. If you'd like to too (minus the private stuff!) here are my suggestions...
Stay at the über hip Hotel Basico in the heart of downtown Playa del Carmen.
For your first day lounge at the Blucacao beach club--perhaps reading on a bed in the sand in morning and moving up to the pool for an afternoon cocktail and the most amazing agua chile shrimp I've ever had...
In the evening, head to Yaxche on 5th to have my favorite dish, Cochinita Pibil (a specialty of the region), then over to Dablito Cha Cha Cha for drinks and to check out what the super stylish Argentinean girls are wearing this season.
Around 11:30 hop over to the La Santanera club for a cool, Naco (Mexican slang for trashy) chic experience and dancing.

Of course, all while sporting a fabulous outfit!...I could go on for days, but that's a slice of the ultimate day in "Playa." Buen Viaje!

*Clockwise from the top: Aqua Paisley-Print Racerback Dress $88, Miguel Ases Flower Teardrop Earrings $210, Tory Burch "Kayla" Croc-Print Platform Sandals $395, Top Shop Shiny Frill Bikini $42, Prada PR17IS Sunglasses $169.98, Kate Spade Hula Ida Handheld Tote $295

*Learn more about Dana's beautiful designs (including her Mexico wedding invitations!) on her blog!