On Vacation With... Nancy Liu & Kevin Chin!

My wife, Nancy of Nancy Liu Chin Designs and I love, love, love traveling. Because we are both in the wedding industry, myself a photographer and Nancy a floral and event designer, we love being inspired by the many places we visit.
One such place was a recent vacation to One & Only Pamillia in Cabo. We love the beauty and romance that this property exudes. We celebrated my birthday dinner at Agua Restaurant. The restaurant sits majestically on the edge of the rocky beach. There is a beautiful terrace that looks over the ocean. And at the very edge are 4 special private booths. Because it was a special celebration for us, we were able to secure one of these special tables.
We started our meal with a very refreshing heirloom tomato and mozzarella salad, and a beautifully seared piece of foie gras. For our entrees, I had a wonderful sea bass fresh from the sea, and Nancy had hen that was juicy and tender. For desert I had cr̬me brulee and Nancy had her most favorite desert in the whole world Рtres leches cake. It was the most romantic meal and made me want to marry my wife all over again.