Wedding Wednesday {Destination}

As the joyous shock of my engagement has settled in, I've collected myself enough to turn to the actual wedding planning and the expanse of decisions that lay before us - it is a little daunting to say the least. I am thrilled to say that we have successfully made our crucial first decision  - where to have our wedding!

In honor of this first major decision, here is an inspiration board that captures the spirit of our location and the ambiance we hope to create for our guests.



row 3: stephanie williams, jose villa, marie labbanez

Can you guess where we're headed? I couldn't be more excited! Are you ready for it?? 

We are going to get married in....Mexico! In a tiny fishing village on the Sea of Cortez in Baja, to be exact. 

No decisions about colors or flowers or dresses or the like have even begun to happen yet, but now we know where we're headed and it feels good.  

Viva la Mexico!